Product code — SI-28
A superior conditioning performance thanks to a unique, food-grade catalytic core treatment method. Protecting water outlets and household appliances such as boilers, showers, hot water tanks, washing machines, dishwashers and kettles.
- Leading 10 year parts warranty for complete peace of mind.
- World leading technology since 1973 – utilising a unique catalytic core within a quality stainless steel body.
- Water remains treated for up to 3 months.
- Prevents new and removes existing scale from your system.
- Self cleaning action to keep the media core working at optimum efficiency.
- No maintenance – fit and forget.
- No earth bonding is required.
- Designed and made in the UK with full WRAS Approval.
- Installation is straightforward and can be connected to any type of pipe – copper, pvc, galvanized, etc.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Reduces energy bills and prolongs equipment life.
3 stages for the ultimate conditioned water:
- A unique aerator screen which optimises turbulation and helps separate the bicarbonate (which causes scale).
- Pioneering spiral alloy core combined with innovative surface chemistry composition to create a powerful catalytic reaction and long-lasting treatment.
- The result is the conversion of scale causing ions into non-scale forming crystals which flow freely through the system without leaving hard scale deposits.
210 x 49.5 LxØ (mm)
Number of people: 6+ (28mm or 35mm pipework)
Optimum Flow Range (lpm): 34 – 62
Max Pressure (bar): 16*
Op. Temp (°C): 1 – 99
Connection: 1” fbsp
* We recommend a PLV for all water pressures over 5 bar.
Which water softener is best for you?
Our handy online tool will help you to decide. It takes just seconds.