These softeners cost less than £10 a year to run on electricity compared to £117 for a washing machine, £104 for a tumble dryer, £153 for a full-size dishwasher and £155 for a free-standing fridge freezer.
(source for non-softener appliances: which.co.uk, October 2022)
Product code — SOF3000HE
High efficiency water softener suitable for 1 – 10 people with space-saving separate salt tank.
- Space-saving separate salt tank that can be placed up to 5 metres from the softener.
- WRAS approved – demonstrating quality and durability of the highest standard.
- Leading 7 year parts and 2 year labour warranty – for complete peace of mind.
- Opti-brining with HE resin – only regenerates the resin (food grade) that has been used.
- High flow rates up to 78lpm.
- Includes Rapid-Fit bypass which reduces the components needed for installation by up to 80%.
- Digital display for easy control and programming.
- Robust design for quick and easy installation.
- Larger 75L salt tank available upon request.
- Complete with full standard installation kit and water hardness test kit.
- Electrical supply – 220v 3 pin plug with plug-in transformer
597 x 270 x 270 HxWxD (mm)
440 x 320 x 320 (Tank) HxWxD (mm)
Depth shown in chart above includes allowance for standard Monarch hoses (included). If using Maxflow hoses please allow an extra 18mm to depth. If using Ultraflow hoses for 28mm applications, please allow an extra 25mm to depth.
3,000 litres (at 300ppm)
Salt use per regeneration (kg): Tablet 1.4 – 2.3
Water Pressure (bar): 1.5 – 5
Max Op. Temp (°C): 49
Connection: 3/4” mbsp
Which water softener is best for you?
Our handy online tool will help you to decide. It takes just seconds.