Product code — BREW-CS01
Monarch’s professional Brew filters reduces unwanted impurities in water such as scale, chlorine, herbicides and pesticides, giving clean, ultra-clear and fresh tasting water. The filters feature clever auto-shut off heads, which allow the user to change the cartridge without ever having to turn the water off. These compact filters deliver high capacities compared to their size. For professional and premium quality water to make the perfect cup of coffee, the Brew filter must be the go to for any Barista.
- High capacity sub micron carbon block filter for the professional barista with scale inhibiting media .
- Reduces chlorine, bad tastes, odours, herbicides and pesticides. Provides clear, fresh tasting water for the perfect coffee.
- Incorporates scale inhibiting media – reducing scale deposits.
- Auto shut-off head for quick and easy cartridge changes.
- Simple plug and play with easy replacement cartridges.
- Wall or floor mounting option.
- Materials comply with NSF / ANSI 42 requirement
- Full installation kit included.
- Medium use vending machines, drinking water and ice machines.
250 x 180 x 123 HxWxD (mm)
10,000 litres (at 180ppm)
Max Flow Rate (lpm): 2
Water Pressure (bar): 1 – 5
Temperature (°C): 2 – 38
Connection: 3/8” male and includes adaptors to 3/8” speedfit (other options available – see ancillaries)
Designed with the Earth in mind.
Every Monarch Water product has been carefully designed to minimise its environmental impact.