Product code — BREW-S
Monarch’s professional Brew filters reduces unwanted impurities in water such as scale, chlorine, herbicides and pesticides, giving clean, ultra-clear and fresh tasting water. The filters feature clever auto-shut off heads, which allow the user to change the cartridge without ever having to turn the water off. These compact filters deliver high capacities compared to their size. For professional and premium quality water to make the perfect cup of coffee, the Brew filter must be the go to for any Barista.
- Water filtration with resin media and carbon fleece for the professional barista.
- Reduces scale, scum, chlorine, bad tastes, odours, herbicides and pesticides. Giving ultra clear and fresh tasting water for the perfect coffee.
- pH stable scale free water – for enhanced coffee extraction.
- Auto shut-off head for quick and easy cartridge changes.
- Choice of blended or non-blended Auto shut-off head – no settings required.
- Wall or floor mounting option.
- Materials comply with NSF / ANSI 42 requirement
- Full installation kit included.
- Small table top machines, low volume usage.
250 x 180 x 123 HxWxD (mm)
1,217 litres (at 180ppm) with 30% Blend*
*other blend % available
Max Flow Rate (lpm): 2
Water Pressure (bar): 1 – 5
Temperature (°C): 2 – 38
Connection: 3/8” male and includes adaptors to 3/8” speedfit (other options available – see ancillaries)
Designed with the Earth in mind.
Every Monarch Water product has been carefully designed to minimise its environmental impact.