Pro-Flo Electric Softener
Product code — CS100HE
Our WRAS approved CS Cold Water Automatic Softeners meet the needs of even the most demanding kitchen layout, service or equipment. High efficiency, class-leading and next-gen water softeners for the ultimate protection from limescale. The range comes packed with advanced features including an integrated bypass, Opti-Brining, a self-protect programme, electronic digital programmer and free-flow valve technology.
- WRAS approved – demonstrating quality and durability of the highest standard.
- 2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty – for complete peace of mind.
- Opti-brining with HE resin – only regenerates the resin (food grade) that has been used.
- One-size footprint – CAD, specifier and space friendly design – all models with the same footprint.
- Intelligent time control – volume override delivers peace of mind at busy times.
- Free flow valve technology – flow rates up to 83 lpm.
- Includes salt alarm
- Superfast regen – incredible 19 minute top up regen cycle if ever required for continuous 24/7 service.
- Digital display for easy control and programming.
- Robust design for quick and easy installation.
- Comes complete with hose air gap kit to protect the water softener and the water supply from backflow, full standard installation kit (includes 2 x 1.5m stainless braided hoses) and water hardness test kit.
- Dishwashers; Undercounter, Hood, Rack-Conveyor, Flight. Glasswashers, Combi-Ovens, Hot Water Boilers, Laundry Washing Machines
- 220v 3 pin plug via inline transformer, or suitable for fused spur outlet
480 x 275 x 485 HxWxD (mm)
1,471 litres (at 300ppm)
Salt use per regeneration (kg): Tablet 0.9 – 1.4
Max Flow (lpm): 83
Water Pressure (bar): 1.5 – 5
Temperature (°C): 2 – 49
Connection: 3/4” male
Designed with the Earth in mind.
Every Monarch Water product has been carefully designed to minimise its environmental impact.