Waste Water Pump
Product code — PROLIFT
The Prolift Water Lifting Pump has been designed to automatically pump hot waste water from combi ovens, dishwashers and similar machines when a low-level drain is not available. At 380mm deep, 290mm wide and 322mm high, the Prolift is extremely compact, adding to its versatility. The base material lends itself to any internal grease being unable to adhere to the side walls to make cleaning much easier and the unit comes complete with a corrosion resistant pump. The Prolift will pump waste water from many locations within a commercial kitchen environment.
- Pumps to a maximum head of 5m vertical and 50m horizontal, from as low as 40mm off the floor. The unit’s high head pumping capabilities enable it to handle difficult, awkward or long discharge pipe runs.
- Integrated activated charcoal – for the removal of unpleasant smells.
- Highly durable – made from strong Polyethylene Laminate.
- Compact, quiet and powerful – easy to own, easy to install.
- The Prolift can be customised to suit the required installation pipe layout. The material also lends itself to shrugging off any internal grease to make cleaning much easier and comes complete with a corrosion resistance pump.
- Combi ovens, sinks, wash basins, dishwashers, taps, water softeners etc.
322 x 290 x 380 – H x W x D (mm)
Temperature (°C) – 60
Connection – site determined
No downloads available.
Designed with the Earth in mind.
Every Monarch Water product has been carefully designed to minimise its environmental impact.