These softeners cost less than £10 a year to run on electricity compared to £117 for a washing machine, £104 for a tumble dryer, £153 for a full-size dishwasher and £155 for a free-standing fridge freezer.
(source for non-softener appliances: which.co.uk, October 2022)
Ultimate Electric Softener
Mini Aqua HE
Product code — MAQ001HE
High efficiency water softener suitable for 1 – 3 people.
- WRAS approved – demonstrating quality and durability of the highest standard
- Leading 7 year parts and 2 year labour warranty – for complete peace of mind
- Opti-brining with HE resin – only regenerates the resin (food grade) that has been used
- Includes Rapid-Fit bypass which reduces the components needed for installation by up to 80%
- Digital display for easy control and programming
- Built in customer protect programme (CPP) that:
- detects leaks in your plumbing system
- delays regeneration until 2am
- learns your water usage patterns to regenerate accordingly and make substantial savings on salt and water use
- automatically adjusts to BST and GMT time changes
- High flow rates with low pressure drops
- Free flow valve technology – flow rates up to 83 lpm
- Robust design for quick and easy installation
- Complete with full standard installation kit and water hardness test kit
- Electrical supply – 220v 3 pin plug with plug-in transformer
480 x 270 x 485 HxWxD (mm)
Depth shown above includes allowance for standard Monarch hoses (included).
1,471 litres (at 300ppm)
Salt use per regeneration (kg): Tablet 0.98 – 1.4
Water Pressure (bar): 1.5 – 5
Max Op. Temp (°C): 49
Max Flow rate (lpm): 83
Connection: 3/4” mbsp
Which water softener is best for you?
Our handy online tool will help you to decide. It takes just seconds.