Pro-Flo Dual Power Softener
Product code — DP024HE
Our WRAS approved dual power battery or electrically operated water softeners are a twin tank duplex series softener. These innovative softeners can be powered by a 9V long-life battery or plug-in transformer and come with a range of advanced features to suit the modern Foodservice environment. The built-in protect programme detects leaks and learns water usage patterns to regenerate accordingly, saving on salt and water.
- WRAS approved – demonstrating quality and durability of the highest standard.
- 2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty – for complete peace of mind.
- Can be powered by a single 9V long life battery (6LR61, supplied) which is perfect for washdown areas or via a plug-in transformer.
- Sof’n’polish system – double the contact time for ultra-soft water.
- Intelligent time control – volume override delivers peace of mind at busy times.
- Opti-brining with HE resin – only regenerates the resin (food grade) that has been used.
- Reversible Connections –
Easier installation with choice of 3/4” left of right hand side connections.
- Free flow valve technology – flow rates up to 65 lpm.
- One-size footprint – CAD, specifier and space friendly design – all models with the same footprint.
- Includes salt alarm
- Robust design for quick and easy installation.
- Digital display for easy control and programming.
- Comes complete with hose air gap kit to protect the water softener and the water supply from backflow, full standard installation kit (includes 2 x 1.5m stainless braided hoses) and water hardness test kit.
- Suitable for either Tablet or Block salt.
- Dishwashers; Undercounter, Hood, Rack-Conveyor, Flight. Glasswashers, Combi-Ovens, Hot Water Boilers, Laundry Washing Machines.
557 x 269 x 489 HxWxD (mm)
1,520 litres (at 300ppm)
Salt use per regeneration (kg): Tablet/Block 0.84 – 1.2
Max Flow (lpm): 65
Water Pressure (bar): 1.5 – 5
Temperature (°C): 2 – 49
Connection: 3/4” male
Designed with the Earth in mind.
Every Monarch Water product has been carefully designed to minimise its environmental impact.