These softeners cost less than £10 a year to run on electricity compared to £117 for a washing machine, £104 for a tumble dryer, £153 for a full-size dishwasher and £155 for a free-standing fridge freezer.
(source for non-softener appliances: which.co.uk, October 2022)
Product code — GS4004HE
High efficiency, high capacity water softener suitable for 1 – 13 people.
- Leading 7 year parts and 2 year labour warranty – for complete peace of mind.
- Opti-brining with HE resin – only regenerates the resin (food grade) that has been used.
- Includes Rapid-Fit bypass which reduces the components needed for installation by up to 80%.
- Intelligent microprocessor that controls, monitors and remembers your water use.
- High flow rates (up to 75 lpm) and low pressure drops.
- Proven long life and accurate metering system.
- Comes complete with pair of Maxflow connection hoses and 3mtrs of drain/overflow hose and water hardness test kit.
- Electrical supply – 220v 3 pin plug with plug-in transformer.
870 x 350 x 565 HxWxD (mm)
Depth shown in chart above includes allowance for Monarch Maxflow hoses (included). If using Ultraflow hoses for 28mm applications, please allow an extra 10mm to depth.
4,595 litres (at 300ppm)
Salt use per regeneration (kg): Tablet 2.6 – 3.7
Water Pressure (bar): 1.5 – 5
Max Op. Temp (°C): 49
Connection: 3/4” mbsp
No downloads available.
Which water softener is best for you?
Our handy online tool will help you to decide. It takes just seconds.