The range of Monarch Scaleout systems is arguably one of the most single advancements in scale prevention in nearly 100 years.
Proven throughout over 250,000 applications worldwide (9000+ in UK). Scaleout (food service S models) are the only non-dosing scale prevention system available. See the link at the bottom of the page for a full report on the S517’s efficiency.
- From 10–13,200 litres per day
- Compatible with all metals with pH stable water in every instance
- Stops hard scale forming
- Will help breakdown existing scale
- All minerals retained, especially magnesium a key flavour carrier
- Long life – 2 years between bottle changes
- Low maintenance
- Low running costs
- Monitoring and exchange service available
- No bypass setting required
*Minimum 1.35 lpm flow rate required.
Larger models up to 2″ applications available—details on request
Sealed exchange bottles or replacement resin pads are available – details on request
Look! After 2 years, still no scale at 570ppm with the Scaleout S517 protecting a high use self-serve 4600i vending machine.
The average UK water hardness is 350–400ppm.
See full report on:
Scaleout Success Story
Scaleout Success Story – Continued
Scaleout Success Story – Food Service 1
Scaleout Success Story – Food Service 2
Scaleout Success Story – Food Service 3
Scaleout Success Story – Food Service 4
15mm installation kit, code: SIK15. 22mm installation kit, code: SIK22. 28mm installation kit, code: SIK28.