The pure water system for your kitchen
Have you ever imagined a water supply that is free from virtually every water impurity there is?
The Monarch Advance does away with the need for individual water filters all around the kitchen.
A simple system that is connected to the incoming kitchen water supply with a long life low cost media, that filters and
purifies water as and when it is used.
It can be used as a single appliance or in series with other appliances, to give ultra-pure water free from chlorine, heavy
metals, bad tastes and odours, fluorides, chloramines, lead, mercury, copper etc as well as a maintenance free system
that is protected by a Scaleout or Monarch water softener etc.
Applications – Water filtration/purification for kitchens, canteens etc
- Models to suit every application and water demand
- Compatible with all systems up to 28mm water supplies
- All minerals retained, especially magnesium a key flavour carrier
- High capacity—up to 2875* litres per day between media changes
- Low maintenance and running costs
- Suitable for complete kitchens or individual applications i.e. ice machines, steam ovens, coffee machines, as well as for vegetable washing/cooking to allow the customer to enjoy the real flavours of food…
- Monitoring and exchange service available
- No bypass setting required
- Complements other water treatment equipment
- i.e. water softeners, Empress, Scaleouts etc
- Media certified to NSF 42
Impurities significantly reduced*
- Chlorine including bad tastes and odours
* independent test report available – click here
Bespoke systems details on request *denotes based on annual media change and mains water supply. Double daily litreage for 6 monthly changes. Media to be changed every 2 years if capacity not reached prior to this.