How you can benefit from a CFU and eliminate unnecessary costs to your business and damage to your reputation
Hard water is responsible for up to 70% of equipment failure, be it a coffee machine,
vending machine, steam oven and a wide range of catering equipment.
Regular problems that may occur include
- Lost revenue through dissatisfied customers
- Poor equipment performance
- Unnecessary equipment renewels
- Increased maintenance and repair costs
- Increased energy bills—you have to heat through the scale before heating the water!
- Equipment downtime leading to lost revenue
- Reduced life expectancy of equipment
- Embarrassed staff through equipment failure
- Increased costs, lost sales and reduced profits
- Removes existing and prevents new scale build up in machines
- Significantly reduces maintenance costs
- Eliminates lost revenue through unnecessary equipment failure
- Removes heavy metals, lead, copper, mercury etc. as well as chlorine, bad tastes and odours
- Reduces scum from your tea and vended drinks
- Improves the taste of your food and drinks
- Assures high quality filtered water all day, every day
Protecting your catering equipment
Quality food is nearly always determined by use of clean, high quality water.
Food preparation methods, such as steaming, rely upon the quality of the water supplying the machine.
Using hard water, equipment such as Combi Steam Ovens, Pasta Cookers, Boilers and Bratt Pans, will suffer from a build-up of limescale which attacks elements. Oven chambers and sensors will eventually lead to failure, resulting in expensive breakdowns and unwanted machine downtime. With a machine descale costing £100’s, a simple addition of a Monarch Empress filter, would remove the calcium that causes limescale and improve the taste and appearance of your food too!
For Beverage Equipment
Great tasting cuppas
An Empress filter will ensure you get the most from your coffee machine. Not only will the drinks taste fresher, but the machine be protected from the harmful effects of calcium (limescale), hot drinks will taste fresher ensuring maximum coffee flavour for the perfect cup.
It will protect the equipment from calcium to help avoid serious malfunction of boilers, steam wands and dispense heads etc—thus saving from the unnecessary expense of machine maintenance and repair bills. All our Coffee models incorporate an internal blender to optimise the taste and quality of the drinks on offer.
Why should you choose an Empress CFU filter from Monarch Water?
Every unit contains 4 levels of filtering. Starting with a carbon bank to remove any chlorine from the water to protect the resin and ensure maximum life. The water then passes through a dual layer of resin and silverised carbon. The resin removes the harmful limescale that damages your machines, whilst the silverised carbon keeps the water fresh 24/7. It then passes through a final post filter disc that removes all suspended solids from the water prior to use. We not only give a pH stable water preventing corrosion, but also a fresh tasting water 24/7 free from scale too.
Empress—preventing scale 24 hours a day.
New pH-stable resin every time
The Monarch Empress Catering Filter Unit (CFU) uses both new pH stable resin and silverised carbon on every unit, be it a new, replacement or DIY resin pack sale. Full details are shown below.
This gives total protection against scale formation and pH variances with high quality water at both the point of vend and inside the bottle. A free monitoring and exchange service programme is available on request, on every unit that is registered with Monarch, to make sure the equipment has constant protection.
Larger duplex models available as shown on specification tab.
* denotes and/or vending machine in all applications
# denotes based on unit being changed every 3 months.